Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Video killed the Radio Star

Video killed the radio star.
Video killed the radio star.
In my mind and in my car,
we can't rewind we've gone to far.


"Giftwrapped Crap" is what comes to my mind when I think about the useless videos being aired these days, for they are there only to titillate you and boosts the sales, or rather generate sales coz otherwise the songs are absolute trash, and no one would ever even think of buying them. Those who suffer are the truly talented but on a shoe string budget singers with possibly less glam bodies. Music needs no supplement, you feel so hurt when you hear some great music on the same channel as these stupid songs are aired also...... To top it all they steal music also in the name of "cover versions". If I had to describe these songs in one word, I would be confused between 'atrocious' and 'ridiculous'.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well subiet, whatever u say i love the video's

Anonymous said...

try changing your nick to big pervert instead of little rascal.

Ashley said...

Thank you for the comment *smiles*. I like what you did with the pic of the bench, very cool. And the above is agreed. It's sad how in the quest for variety and individuality, all the good things in life end up getting screwed up.

Ashley said...

Wow, thank you! *cheesy grin* Yea, that was mine. Literacywise it's horrible, but it helps me deal. Did you go through and skim my whole blog?

Tazeen Mohsin said...

I so agree with watever u said :)