Monday, February 21, 2005

Music is my Anti-Drug

I am no preacher, but still I would like to think out loud that drugs are dangerous and stupid. They don't make us more enlightened, or interesting or creative, they'll just make us sick and brain dead. That’s why it’s important to have an anti-drug, something that we do instead of taking drugs or to keep us away from it. For example I enjoy music, you might enjoy sports or spirituality or just plain hanging around with your friends, anything that u r passionate about, so whenever u feel the urge just take your ANTI-DRUG. So what's your anti-drug?
Post dedicated to a friend who realized it a little late in his life. :-|

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

blogging is my antidrug.

Gaby de Wilde said...

I like how you have ideas with depressing subjects.

I do the blogging thing to!

But still I would like to think out loud that preachers are dangerous and stupid. They don't make us more enlightened, or interesting or creative, they'll just make us sick and brain dead.


And I would like to think out loud that bush is dangerous and stupid. He doesn't make us more enlightened, or interesting or creative, he'll just make us sick and brain dead.


And I would like to think out loud that copyrights are dangerous and stupid. They don't make us more enlightened, or interesting or creative, they'll just make us sick and brain dead.


And I would like to think out loud that people are dangerous and stupid. They don't make us more enlightened, or interesting or creative, they'll just make us sick and brain dead.

Smoking weed personally helps me handle that. We run around with Joint's here like Americans run around with guns.

People here think this means they shoot at each other like in a western.

About the same view as Americans have on the Dutch soft drug law.

I don't think we will learn any time soon, but I liked your suggestion a lot.

gaby

Subiet said...

hey gaby btw, i would just like to add that i am an indian and not western, no i have no prejudice against west too.