Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Wear your woolens


In this part of the world(Delhi, India) it is winters right now, and with all good things that come along with winter, comes along, free of cost, a new nag. No points for guessing that this post stems from my frustration of my mother nagging me all day long to wear my woolens, and if am already wearing them, I am supposed to add another layer, and the cycle goes on.
Though i understand the genuine concern of my mother, it sometimes just gets too bugging. I know that if I fall ill, i am gonna lose heavily on my studies and work but then i am already taking precautions, am I not.
I bet there will not be a single reader of this post who has not faced this situation at some point of his life or other.
I have no complaints with my mom, but mom, incase you read this, please understand it is just not comfortable to wear 985 layers of woolen clothing.

1 comment:

pradster said...

i dont like wearing those wollens myself, but winter gives me an opportunity to waer all those snazy sweatshirts and those fucking sexy sweaters.....not to forget thermal shirt combos that can kill.....lol