Monday, December 12, 2005

Life: What is it?


After my post on death, this I guess is a natural followup. Well according to me life is the best gift given to someone by God (ok by nature for atheists). It is simply wonderful, and it is certainly beyond my intellectual and emotional capabilities to understand people, who frequently vomit out sentences like 'my life sucks' or 'oh! My life is so boring' or 'life, what a burden it is'. According me to me your circumstances are nothing but a manifestation of what you are within.

There is so much to do in life, but this doesn't mean that you rush through it. I would like to quote Mohandas Gandhi (considered to be the father of India) " There is more to life than increasing it's pace".

A moment wasted in sulking is a lifetime of joy lost. Am I starting to sound too philosophical, well anyways I would like to round it up by saying that always remember guys, that the end is always good, if it ain't good then it isn't the end.

Keep smiling...

No comments: